how many of yall

Participant count
  • Participant list
have some of these still?
notably, bass 305 and bassboy are missing, but im sure i have bassboy somewhere

View attachment 26556524
i have a bunch of old bass cd's shop owner gave me like 30 or so when he sold shop some are good., ipb i think is what they are.. i have some of the songs on pc i can email them to u.. like 1 cd is called nightmare on bass street lol..

i have a bunch of old bass cd's shop owner gave me like 30 or so when he sold shop some are good., ipb i think is what they are.. i have some of the songs on pc i can email them to u.. like 1 cd is called nightmare on bass street lol..
Can you rip them as wavs and upload them to google drive for a bit?

Used to have this...https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=Cc3WzxBq&id=03648C5B6DE694A9E68A208256604D290DC6276B&thid=OIP.Cc3WzxBqmeTUP80evNCABAEsEs&q=dynamix+2&simid=608031413611073188&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

Had a few others I don't remember which ones....my vehicle was broken into and my cd collection was gone. This was a long time ago.

Can you rip them as wavs and upload them to google drive for a bit?
lol thats funny i only speak english and don't know some of those words, certainly don't know how to do that.. i've emailed to several peeps here.. but they aren't whole cd's maybe 1 is the rest are just the tracks i like.. and usually can only email like 4 at a time

lol thats funny i only speak english and don't know some of those words, certainly don't know how to do that.. i've emailed to several peeps here.. but they aren't whole cd's maybe 1 is the rest are just the tracks i like.. and usually can only email like 4 at a time
Ok, if you're cool with it, I'll just teamviewer into your computer this weekend and make it happen

Used to have this...https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=Cc3WzxBq&id=03648C5B6DE694A9E68A208256604D290DC6276B&thid=OIP.Cc3WzxBqmeTUP80evNCABAEsEs&q=dynamix+2&simid=608031413611073188&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0
Had a few others I don't remember which ones....my vehicle was broken into and my cd collection was gone. This was a long time ago.
ive heard so many stories of that happening, su*ks every time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif happened to a few friends of mine too back in the day. I was fortunate enough to not have that happen to me, and now i dont keep any cds in my car anymore as i just use my flashdrive for music, and if that gets stolen, the only real trouble will be remembering what all i had on it lolthe cost isnt a big deal, the 128gb drives are like $30 nowadays

Half of those I owned on cassette (probably still have them somewhere). Dunno where all my old CDs are as I've been hoarding MP3s since the late 90's and using those almost exclusively.

If someone has a source to download those old school bass CDs please post or PM me.

I still have a lot of those cds myself. Nothing like cruising around listening to that old school stuff, the lil man loves them as much as I do. Mine have been converted to thumb drive as well, love it that way.

I still have a lot of those cds myself. Nothing like cruising around listening to that old school stuff, the lil man loves them as much as I do. Mine have been converted to thumb drive as well, love it that way.
yep, me too for the flashdrive thing. I rarely use the disc drive in my car. Got a dvd of music videos in there just occupying space atm LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.