how many of yall

Participant count
  • Participant list
no u don't like it? it was cheap, granddaughter loves it + reminds me of me lol.. did u get tracks
the fun part of the shape of the casing is fine, its just that its 8gb is all

what are u some kinda bugs bunny lover?
kill-da-wabbit.jpg

I still have a lot of those cds myself. Nothing like cruising around listening to that old school stuff, the lil man loves them as much as I do. Mine have been converted to thumb drive as well, love it that way.
yep, me too for the flashdrive thing. I rarely use the disc drive in my car. Got a dvd of music videos in there just occupying space atm LOL
For what reason did you post that?
it has nothing at all to do with the OP and has nothing at all to do with the thread.

it really just makes you look like a dumb attention *****.
it was kinda pertinent actually. check the other associated posts. The OP was about who still has the bass cd's pictured, mainly posted for old school nostalgia and to see whos been in the game for long enough to have stuff like this. The way that technology has evolved has directed many folks to flashdrives and downloading media instead of having physical factory pressed discs. He mentioned his switch to solid state and then linked which one he has. I have no issue with the post and think that youre kinda being a bit too argumentative

If you have some oldies but goodies on disc, feel free to share away!! If you strictly use SSD and downloaded media, feel free to share that too

For what reason did you post that?
it has nothing at all to do with the OP and has nothing at all to do with the thread.

it really just makes you look like a dumb attention *****.
he was talking about usb thumb drives man maybe u should read more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.