Speaker help for Ferrari 458

shalizi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys been a while for me. I recently picked up a Ferrari 458 and to my surprise the stock sound system is probably the worst thing ive ever heard in my life. That being said, I've been out of the car audio game for a while and don't know what the best options are anymore.

So far I've ordered an Audison bit one, Ive seen other owners either go with 5.25 or 6.5 components. Not sure what the best option is for this set up. And whats a good shallow subwoofer? not looking for crazy bass just a clean set up that would compliment the car.

Thanks in advance

That's a sweet lookin' "ride"...

GngDCMJ.jpg

I don't have a budget for it but i don't need anything crazy as its just a weekend car and the engine does sound pretty sweet. The stock sound system is a joke so anything is better. I know some of the guys go with the Focal Flax Series Components. Not sure if those are good or not tho

I had a 2010 for couple weeks and did a small build for buddy.
Focal sells 6.5s with all mounting plates included for the 458.

Not sure if you had the stock sub under the engine compartment behind the driver seat..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Which Focals did you use?

I had a 2010 for couple weeks and did a small build for buddy.
Focal sells 6.5s with all mounting plates included for the 458.

Not sure if you had the stock sub under the engine compartment behind the driver seat..

Which Focals did you use?
Not sure the model, but they were standard 2 ways.
Contact focal direct to get the package deal because all these audio sites just sell the speakers by them self's.

Only the company offers custom sets for the higher end vehicles.

If no budget and willing to let someone do the work, drive 5 hours to simplicity in sound, one of our elite dealers that specializes in exotics. and the installation work is outstanding.

SimplicityInSound

879 Ames Avenue

Milpitas, CA 95035

USA

Phone: 408.262.6075

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.