Component speakers suggestion

Stereo Integrity TM65 MKII mids are what I'm going to run next, and maybe their tweeters. Honestly, I love my Morel Tempo tweets. They get loud as heck and sound good, without fatiguing your ears. Not really harsh at all even with no tuning.

I have Morel tweeters and SSA Evil 6.5's active in my car now. It sounds pretty **** good once you get everything dialed in.

Stereo Integrity TM65 MKII mids are what I'm going to run next, and maybe their tweeters. Honestly, I love my Morel Tempo tweets. They get loud as heck and sound good, without fatiguing your ears. Not really harsh at all even with no tuning.
I have Morel tweeters and SSA Evil 6.5's active in my car now. It sounds pretty **** good once you get everything dialed in.
How you liking that Dcon sub?

How you liking that Dcon sub?
Best sub i've owned. It's the one thing in my system I'm COMPLETELY happy with.

And i'm never completely happy. There's always something in the back of my mind that I feel like I can tweak or improve, and the sub isn't one.

I'm sad that SSA is selling out though. Their mids are not of SSA quality, and i've heard they are bringing in a new sub line up as well. The fact that they now sell amps, mids, tweets.........blah.

Best sub i've owned. It's the one thing in my system I'm COMPLETELY happy with.
And i'm never completely happy. There's always something in the back of my mind that I feel like I can tweak or improve, and the sub isn't one.

I'm sad that SSA is selling out though. Their mids are not of SSA quality, and i've heard they are bringing in a new sub line up as well. The fact that they now sell amps, mids, tweets.........blah.
cool, always thought about trying out their subs.

sad to hear that about their mids, them things look real nice.

That's just my opinion, I haven't really heard any other unbiased opinions about them honestly. They are only $50 though, so for the price, they aren't bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.