any ideas on how to fix this?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pic is blurry...but if the tinsel lead is broken, snag a ****** speaker and remove tinsel lead from it and transfer the one to the Diamond speaker. And/or soldier it on.

Pic is blurry...but if the tinsel lead is broken, snag a ****** speaker and remove tinsel lead from it and transfer the one to the Diamond speaker. And/or soldier it on.
tinsel lead is fine, its just the negative post that snapped off

ill try to get a better pic, this one was in the garage and the light was low and my phone $ucks at low light pics

I can't see anything.
the small negative spade snapped off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

after closer inspection, i found a crack in one of the cones and a rip in one surround. Might be beyond salvage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Oh I see now...more issues too lol. I wouldn't bother.,..those poor mids tho what happened to them?!

Wasting your time,.,,,,but if your bored enough...I just pulled my old mids and their in terrible shape too.

Oh I see now...more issues too lol. I wouldn't bother.,..those poor mids tho what happened to them?!
Wasting your time,.,,,,but if your bored enough...I just pulled my old mids and their in terrible shape too.
after seeing the crack in the cone i was discouraged, after seeing the damage to the surround i pretty much gave up hope. Im not sure how they got this bad tbh. D@mn shame tho if you ask me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.