u ever modeled a strato 12" (2016) i can't find t/s on them just new model

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
and not all of those are listed i put in specs i could find, getting weird curve in my box for sure but even larger boxes kinda has peak at like 80hz weird.. maybe something i input wrong.. sub i'm looking at is d2 $149 and new ones are $215 out of stock lots of peeps looking at it.. i just need to know if it'll work ok in my box (says works in 1.5cf) but what size will i need to get later that'll be better cause even 2.5cf looks odd like i said i need the specs on 2016 model

and not all of those are listed i put in specs i could find, getting weird curve in my box for sure but even larger boxes kinda has peak at like 80hz weird.. maybe something i input wrong.. sub i'm looking at is d2 $149 and new ones are $215 out of stock lots of peeps looking at it.. i just need to know if it'll work ok in my box (says works in 1.5cf) but what size will i need to get later that'll be better cause even 2.5cf looks odd like i said i need the specs on 2016 model
i knew a guy who orginally started the idea of that company. the products don't even interest me enough to bother. Id rather see you go with B2 audio.

i knew a guy who orginally started the idea of that company. the products don't even interest me enough to bother. Id rather see you go with B2 audio.
well at least that was the fastest reply i ever seen.. i like b2 also but man $149 u should look at it anyway sure looks good has good reviews and jeff said he knows a guy has ones sounds great..

That's for your Pioneer?.. LOL!.. something is off I think
thats for the ct sounds i found out what it is it's the bl i changed it to 18 and it looks better but on max spl it shows nothing.. i just need more specs., i'm gonna model the fi alpha and see how that looks.. rear port velocity is very low for my small port i thought supposed to keep under 10 it's under 4 with 1.5"w port?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.