u ever modeled a strato 12" (2016) i can't find t/s on them just new model

The pic says Pioneer... good luck!
yeah i just click one thats listed and change parameters i save them under names of subs i modeled.. the fi curve looks lots better i have all those specs but still weird spl on it..

thats for the ct sounds i found out what it is it's the bl i changed it to 18 and it looks better but on max spl it shows nothing.. i just need more specs., i'm gonna model the fi alpha and see how that looks.. rear port velocity is very low for my small port i thought supposed to keep under 10 it's under 4 with 1.5"w port?
you didnt input any power. think you really need to work up on your winisd skills.

I had it listed at 600rms i thought..

This is how the 2016 strato 12 model. on 500 watts.

GkX7lB.jpg

oCP2eK.jpg

3PHmW9.jpg

i listed as 600 in the signal system power section but actually i think it's just not showing up cause when i move "line" to check it shows 114db at 40hz, i was just can't see it..

you didnt input any power. think you really need to work up on your winisd skills.
omg how u get that flat? so is that air vel ok how high can it be? cause mine are showing high now that i input power, obviously my box is smaller but tuned higher so shorter port but also 1.5" wide not 2

i listed as 600 in the signal system power section but actually i think it's just not showing up cause when i move "line" to check it shows 114db at 40hz, i was just can't see it..
well seeing your graph thats definitely screwy and completely wrong lmao.

Please learn how to enter in values properly and in the right order along with not adding in random numbers not provided by the manufacturer. If the mms and BL is not listed, dont enter it in!!!! its that simple.

Skip to 4:40 enter it in exactly how he enters it.

you arent gonna get any SQ flat sounding results with a small box. Thats the automatically generated box specs determined best for fidelity by winisd. I didnt do anything. it automatically determined 2.25 cubes at 30hz was the flattest possible sounding box.

well seeing your graph thats definitely screwy and completely wrong lmao.

Please learn how to enter in values properly and in the right order along with not adding in random numbers not provided by the manufacturer. If the mms and BL is not listed, dont enter it in!!!! its that simple.

Skip to 4:40 enter it in exactly how he enters it.

i don't even see where to enter mms in parameters

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']i don't even see where to enter mms in parameters[/QUOTE]

did you even watch the video? Dont even bother commenting or posting anything else until you watch the video.... @shredder1 knows how important this step is.

Yeah... I took a big bite of humble pie on that one... LOL!.. thought I'd figure it out... turned out I was watching the incorrect tutorial... I was very frustrated until I was TOLD to watch a certain video... thanks for the help...

[quote name='Jeffdachef']did you even watch the video? Dont even bother commenting or posting anything else until you watch the video.... @shredder1 knows how important this step is.[/QUOTE]
Yeah just watched it i get ya, big help thanks

Yeah... I took a big bite of humble pie on that one... LOL!.. thought I'd figure it out... turned out I was watching the incorrect tutorial... I was very frustrated until I was TOLD to watch a certain video... thanks for the help...
Mark at car audio fabrications humbles everyone lmao.

No... I humbled myself in this instance... LOL!... and I thought I was an expert before... I'm learning tons lately...
Well i watched it 3 times and every time i input specs save it and try to open it on new projects i get error message about floating point or something., so when i'm ready to get a box made i guess i'll have to pay someone for a design cause i can't do it.. port air vel is showing like 74ft/ps cause of small port so that *****..

Well i watched it 3 times and every time i input specs save it and try to open it on new projects i get error message about floating point or something., so when i'm ready to get a box made i guess i'll have to pay someone for a design cause i can't do it.. port air vel is showing like 74ft/ps cause of small port so that *****..
Don't give up it does make sense eventually... I had to sleep on it then be TOLD what to watch... of course it is possible that it MIGHT be too difficult for some... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.