u ever modeled a strato 12" (2016) i can't find t/s on them just new model

Don't give up it does make sense eventually... I had to sleep on it then be TOLD what to watch... of course it is possible that it MIGHT be too difficult for some... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
i just don't wanta have to buy a new monitor after i punch it....

Get some sleep man... LOL!.. tomorrow's a new day... it might make more sense then...
OK i watched another video 5 times tried it 4 times don't know what i did dig=fferent this time but it let me save it with out error pop ups,, the fi alpha curve looks ok 2.4db bump at 40hz 4 at 50hz but the air velocity it stupid bad 70fps at 40hz., i put on 600watts i'm giving it 930 so maybe it's closer to 450rms that may help some but still i need bigger port yo...

OK i watched another video 5 times tried it 4 times don't know what i did dig=fferent this time but it let me save it with out error pop ups,, the fi alpha curve looks ok 2.4db bump at 40hz 4 at 50hz but the air velocity it stupid bad 70fps at 40hz., i put on 600watts i'm giving it 930 so maybe it's closer to 450rms that may help some but still i need bigger port yo...
no at 2 ohms you will probably only see 300-400 real world clamped watts out of that ppi after rise. You will never see 930 watts its just not possible due to physics. You enter in projected power after box rise. Not what the amp says.

Well i watched it 3 times and every time i input specs save it and try to open it on new projects i get error message about floating point or something., so when i'm ready to get a box made i guess i'll have to pay someone for a design cause i can't do it.. port air vel is showing like 74ft/ps cause of small port so that *****..
if its feet per second its fine if its under 100. meters per second is when you want it under 30. you do know that 3.28 feet = 1 meter right Basic math conversions. You are well under the threshold for port noise/compression at 74 feet per second. Dont watch any other videos just the one i linked you. You didnt listen on the part where he said you can change the units of measurement to match what you need.

Remember, its not the quantity of videos you watch, its how much knowledge you can absorb properly.

no at 2 ohms you will probably only see 300-400 real world clamped watts out of that ppi after rise. You will never see 930 watts its just not possible due to physics. You enter in projected power after box rise. Not what the amp says.

if its feet per second its fine if its under 100. meters per second is when you want it under 30. you do know that 3.28 feet = 1 meter right Basic math conversions. You are well under the threshold for port noise/compression at 74 feet per second. Dont watch any other videos just the one i linked you. You didnt listen on the part where he said you can change the units of measurement to match what you need.

Remember, its not the quantity of videos you watch, its how much knowledge you can absorb properly.
no i knew how to change the units, my prob was just it wouldn't work after i put specs in, i got it to work at least but it came up with something stupid like 5.2 cf box for that fi 12 i changed to my box and 2 and 2.5 but that 5cf was weird.. i'll check to make sure it's showing fps.. did u put in all ts for that ct sounds cause i couldn't find any on it?, also did u say if u don't have bl or mms just leave 0?

no i knew how to change the units, my prob was just it wouldn't work after i put specs in, i got it to work at least but it came up with something stupid like 5.2 cf box for that fi 12 i changed to my box and 2 and 2.5 but that 5cf was weird.. i'll check to make sure it's showing fps.. did u put in all ts for that ct sounds cause i couldn't find any on it?, also did u say if u don't have bl or mms just leave 0?
if you dont have it dont enter anything in, not even 0. just leave it blank. Main specs you need is the Q specs and vas and fs All others arent really important.

dont enter anything in, not even 0. just leave it blank. Main specs you need is the Q specs and vas All others arent really important.
K, yeah i dropped power down to 400 and it is feet ps i just thought it was supposed to be below 60fps in normal ported box.. it's 77fps at 32hz thats the fi., guess i'll check the ct in my box and then redo my pioneer.. u think that ct is better that the fi alpha? same $..

K, yeah i dropped power down to 400 and it is feet ps i just thought it was supposed to be below 60fps in normal ported box.. it's 77fps at 32hz thats the fi., guess i'll check the ct in my box and then redo my pioneer.. u think that ct is better that the fi alpha? same $..
60 is wrong 100 feet per second is what it needs to be under. 100 feet per sec or 30 meters per sec.

60 is wrong 100 feet per second is what it needs to be under. 100 feet per sec or 30 meters per sec.
just got email from seller of ct sounds (owner i think) he said he'll repair or replace it so has warranty for $149 so u think strato is a good deal FOR ME, my box and all until i can get another on cause with the magnet on that thing, my box will be 1.52cfad?

just got email from seller of ct sounds (owner i think) he said he'll repair or replace it so has warranty for $149 so u think strato is a good deal FOR ME, my box and all until i can get another on cause with the magnet on that thing, my box will be 1.52cfad?
no with that cubic feet you need to look at the dayton ho 12 instead. 1.5 is wayy too **** small for anything.

no with that cubic feet you need to look at the dayton ho 12 instead. 1.5 is wayy too **** small for anything.
crap., the curve looks good on it 1.5cf i was just worried about air vel.. hate to get a box and then shop for sub and wait for another sale..

Why such the hurry? No way would I say that CT is better than the alpha, but what do I know. Why keep wasting money on subs if you aren't even going to give them a proper enclosure?

You should spend the 150 on a good box. Build it for the sub you WANT to have, and then run the pioneer in the new box until you can get the sub that the box was built for. You are trying to do things backwards because a sub is only as good as the enclosure my friend.

BTW there are better subs than the CT that are cheaper, at their normal price than the CT is on sale! Quite worrying yourself to death over that sub, it's not even worth it.

Edit * grammar and stuffs

Why such the hurry? No way would I say that CT is better than the alpha, but what do I know. Why keep wasting money on subs if you aren't even going to give them a proper enclosure?
You should spend the 150 on a good box. Build it for the sub you WANT to have, and then run the pioneer in the new box until you can get the sub that the box was built for. You are trying to do things backwards because a sub is only as good as the enclosure my friend.

BTW there are better subs than the CT that are cheaper, at their normal price than the CT is on sale! Quite worrying yourself to death over that sub, it's not even worth it.

Edit * grammar and stuffs
it's $149 only 1 2016 model left idk about cheaper, similar in price maybe the fi alpha is same price, nice not quite as big of a sub maybe..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.