Taramps Bass 12k

IF anyone has any questions, we are the source for Taramp's information, pricing, dealership, tech support, etc..

All amplifiers of Brazil are mostly designed with midbass/range/tweeters in mind.

Frequencies below 30hz are not important so internal parts to support such sub range isnt much cared for.

There are guidelines to safely operate amplifiers like Taramp's for proper use on subwoofers.

We provide these guidelines.

The problem is we are just one distributor. There is more than 1 and all of their dealers as well.

Other sellers to not educate/inform the purchaser of the guidelines and products fail or not following our guidelines, products can fail.

While that had/has been going on for some time, it was also brought to Taramp's attention at the end of 2013 or 2014(can't remember), we had meeting with Taramp's engineer about USA designed amplifiers that can handle abuse without failure.

To make this brief-

Only the Taramp's HD8000 eX, HD15000 and Bass 12K meet these requirements.

HD15000s are moving very well lately as all three of these amplifiers have more protection on them than a typical korean amplifier does.

These three amplifiers have 6-way Digital System Protection with a few upgraded internals.

The HD15000s have been tested on 0.5ohm and the recent Bass12k has been tested on 0.187 ohm loads for burps. I'd say these are ready for the US environment.

It's only a matter of time where we realize these are a great product to own.

Unlike other brands who only warranty their large amplifiers based on manufacturer defect, We ensure Taramp's provides Fee-Free warranty service within 1st year of ownership to the result of any failure. We want the US to be proud of owning products that are engineered with the customer in mind.

might replace my banda 7k with one of these eventually, with the promise of more reliability on the part of taramps id like to see the internals and how they hold up after a year. ive much enjoyed the Brazilian amplifiers and id like to see this is a step in the right direction for the us market.

~21 inches is a small footprint for ~7k rms after rise

Wow ! The HD 15k can do .5 ? brazillian at half ohm ? WUUUUUUUUUT ?? I just ordered one but I think I will run it at 2 ohms for now and see how it does.

I want to see some real world testing. I got faith in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
go down to july 24 post, there's a video of them testing at .25 ohms.

https://www.facebook.com/daymian.taylor.3?fref=ts

Wow ! The HD 15k can do .5 ? brazillian at half ohm ? WUUUUUUUUUT ?? I just ordered one but I think I will run it at 2 ohms for now and see how it does.
Sooner or later, Koreans gonna get left behind in the dust. The one advantage they had over Brazilians is slipping away slowly but surely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.