What would I need to run this?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jaxon88

ID
Im wondering what it would take to run a single soundrive 18 inch subwoofer at 2k rms? I'm wondering things like would I need to upgrade my stock alternator and how many batteries (and what kind). Im kind of unexperienced when it comes to this size of subs so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifSounDrive SDA3 18 Subwoofer - SounDrive Audio Store

What vehicle do you have? You'll likely just be ok with getting a large second battery for the back if you're only planning on doing music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.