The right subs

I have a crew cab chevy and I want to put two subs under the seat. I was lookin at the Kicker 40cwrt121 shallow mounts but I've been gettin mixed reviews on them. What are se good subs that would sound good in my truck at a reasonable price?
What's your budget and how much room do you have? Shallow mounts are pricey.

$500 is the highest I want to spend. If I can put regular subs under the seat I would. I see they have a seat bracket to move the seat forward maybe I can put behind the seat. I'll get the dimensions

Iwould suggest the Sundown SD-3's if there out if not the SD-2. They only need like 5" mounting depth. I Ran 2 10'sinmyMini and it was plenty so in a truck more than enough.Stillmay have to raise the seat very little. You can get 2 of them for under $300 not including box.

I'm running one 8" sd-2 in a .4 cubic foot sealed fiberglass box. I'm very impressed with it. Sounds like I have a 12" back there. They're a little pricey, but you'll love it.

I have a crew cab chevy and I want to put two subs under the seat. I was lookin at the Kicker 40cwrt121 shallow mounts but I've been gettin mixed reviews on them. What are se good subs that would sound good in my truck at a reasonable price?
No to that option man. Weak overpriced sub that cant play lows for crap.

Three times the sub that kicker can ever be, here are the reigning Kings of R&D:

Sundown Audio SD-2 12" D4 500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SD Series. Build a downfire box and pair it with a 750 watt amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.