The right subs

if anything, if you can, I'd wait until Black Friday sales start poppin off. Especially Soundqubed. Last year the 1200.1s were like 190 shipped and the 2200s dropped down to 300 shipped. Was lovely

Starrmountainsound built mine it sounds really good and fits pretty good too. It's about 2.6 cu ft @36hz. I have been through every setup imaginable with this truck and this blows them all away.

If you get 2 of the sd12's you will have to go sealed. You go that route get the d4's wire them to one ohm and you will have a lot more affordable amp options. You don't have the space available to do two of the ported even with a seat lift.

I'd I was to get the sd-2 12 would I need to get one or two? Would I get the 2ohm or 4ohm and what kind of amp
i would get two if you want some decent output. as far as ohms go, it depends on what amp you want. most of the time you would want a pair of dual 4 ohm for a 1 ohm load on a mono amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.