Any new SQ subs come out in the past couple years?

B2 reference 12". I have a pair and they're great. Low Fs at 20Hz, soft spider, 600W rms, 3" copper coil. Posted recommended enclosure is sealed, but I asked them for specs for ported and they are below:
2.825 cubes net

3.666 cubes including ports & subs

Area of port 32.54 sq.in

Length 31.4 inches.

Tuned @ 30 Hz

It's about $330 shipped. Sounds so good, I promise you'll love it. On the other hand, I'm sure PhD won't tell you wrong. Not sure how those stack up in SQ, but the B2 will probably have more output.
Having an extremely low fs doesn't make it a sound quality driver. Also, they have the same power rating and the fb 12.1 is more efficient. My bet is on the phd for both areas if we are sticking to rated power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

He asked about a sub, I told him.
I then let him know that there is one available. No crime there.
You must feel guilty as I was referring to 2 people in this thread, not just you. You gave the man a price on your used junk. Thats trying to sell. He wants to know whats available. Not what you have sitting collecting dust that you will sell him. If he wanted to buy this would be in the classified section.

Acoustical elegance ib subs are great

The hybird audio technologies subs are great

The arc black series is great

But really it depends on price I love my ultimos and paid substantially for them. But they are considered top tier by most.

You must feel guilty as I was referring to 2 people in this thread, not just you. You gave the man a price on your used junk. Thats trying to sell. He wants to know whats available. Not what you have sitting collecting dust that you will sell him. If he wanted to buy this would be in the classified section.
Did I give him a price or are you just targeting me because you can't afford nice things? lulz

I still remember all the completely untrue things you said about PHD and how you were proven wrong every step of the way.

If you have any other useless words to bring to the table, by all means lay them out here again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

JL W6v3. Better in ever way over the v2 and we all know what it could do. They list small box specs but a friend that's a rep told me they get more flat and efficient 25% recommended.

JL W6v3. Better in ever way over the v2 and we all know what it could do. They list small box specs but a friend that's a rep told me they get more flat and efficient 25% recommended.
I played with a v3, they are really, really nice.

Are you looking to run a single sub or multiple subs in that 2-3cuft?
If I can fit 2 10s, that would be cool, but I would be happy with a single 12 or 15. I'm just trying to extend my FR here.

This isnt a want to buy thread.
Nice, you guys actually clear that crap up now. I used to report that stuff when I was here last, I just don't remember it actually getting deleted. So is there anything better than the Dayton HO for less than $300 nowadays? I'm asking you, man.

If I can fit 2 10s, that would be cool, but I would be happy with a single 12 or 15. I'm just trying to extend my FR here.

Nice, you guys actually clear that crap up now. I used to report that stuff when I was here last, I just don't remember it actually getting deleted. So is there anything better than the Dayton HO for less than $300 nowadays? I'm asking you, man.
Seealed or ported? For new subs there is the SI BM MKIV that came out semi-recently. It's shallow mount and sealed only, but an great SQ sub. Works in super small enlclosures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.