Item(s) for Sale:

1. Sony xm-7547, big red 4ch. Big beast

2. Sony 2252HX, 2ch. amp

3. Sony xm-604eqx, 4ch. amp

4. Sherwood A50x2, 2ch. amp

5. RF punch 100.2, 2ch. amp

6. Aurasound RPM 2300, 2ch. amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. No cover that the amp came with. In bad shape cosmetically. It would be wise to use this where beauty is not your main thing. Big bad beast though, nice amp. Way underrated at 75x4@4ohms.

2. Another red sony, though this one is China made. Still a good amp and makes solid power. Almost as long as the 7547, but thinner. 1ohm bridged capable. Rated at 225x2@4ohm.

3. Sold

4. Cheap, does the job, good for budget or temporary amp. 50x2@4ohm

5. Old school RF, decent amp, better than the Sherwood. Good for mids or tweets. I believe this is 50x2@4ohm also.

6. Old school amp from a good company. Not too bad cosmetically. Rated at 2x150@4ohm

Price:

1. 150 please keep in mind that this is a big item so shipping will be high. Local pickup is welcome.

2. 120

3. Sold

4. 20

5. 30

6. 120

I'm relatively firm with these prices, though there are some wiggle room. PM with an offer and I'll consider it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price and only applies to the Continental US. Will be shipped with tracking and fully insured.

Item Pictures:

If you want more pics, PM me your number and I'll send one to you

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.