Participant count
  • Participant list

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:

1. CDT CL-6EMB

2. Dayton RS75-4

3. LPG tweeters (not sure of model number, but similar to the N26)

4. CDT 2" midrange. ES-02

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. In great condition. Only cosmetics is on the underside there is plumber's putty on the flange. Other than that, no real other cosmetics problem

2. Bought it for the car, couldn't really use it. Never powered up, bought new. Some dents in the aluminum cone, very minor, should not affect performance

3. Love these tweeters, sounds great. I'm only getting rid of them because I bought some HATs pro. There is glue on the flange from mounting, should be able to sand it out. Doesn't affect performance.

4. These are nice, not too bad. Not a huge fan of CDT, but these got the job done. Got pretty loud. Good for a 2way or 3way front stage. Gives nice flexibility.

Price:

1. 120 without the orignial box, 130 with

2. 20

3. 50 for these, basically buy one get one free at this price

4. 130

Prices are negotiable, but not too much. If you have an offer feel free to PM me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be included in the price. Will be shipped insured with tracking

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.