Recently Browsing 0 members
Hello, I recently bought a Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX from BestBuy and using it from a month in my 2014 Ford Mustang.
The radio was decent, but I am having problems with:
1. Android Auto - When I connected by phone (BB Keyone), I always get a message: "To use Android Auto please stop the car and check your phone". I reset my phone completely and tried but no use. Do any one know what will be the problem for this? I am using OEM USB cable.
2. I have disconnected the Head Unit GPS cable to have the video play in motion. But, when I connect my iPhone for Navigation, it looks the CarPlay is taking the GPS signal from HeadUnit rather from the iPhone. Is it true that Android Auto and CarPlay uses HeadUnit GPS for navigation? If so, is they anyway to change it?
3. I see a weird message on the HU screen: "No paired phones connected" after couple minutes of start up, even though there is a phone connected via Bluetooth and music is already playing.
4. I noticed, randomly, when I tried to increase the volume from my steering wheel control some times it is moving to next music track. But this is random.
5. The BestBuy technician who fixed this radio in my car told, the radio may give blue screen errors if tried to connect with AUX cable. Due to this, he didn't provisioned the AUX port. Is this true?
Any help with above is appreciated.
So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me! Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.
Hi guys! I just installed audio system in my vehicle and I have problem with my radio. I can't figure out how to store radio stations which I like. I found how to program 6 best stations based on the signal strength, but this is not what I am looking for.
On OEM radio you could just tune it and then press and hold the button of desired bank. Well, this head unit doesn't have these buttons.
Pioneer’s Car Electronics Department recently launched a new micro-site packed with photos and video from their fourth annual Pioneer Sound Build-Off competition held in La Quinta, Calif. Take a look: Pioneer USA - Home.
The competition saw Cartronics of Santa Rosa, Calif., win the grand prize of $10,000 and the esteemed title of 2010 Pioneer Sound Build-Off Champion over 11 other top car audio and electronics installers from across the nation who utilized Pioneer’s reference quality Stage 4 car audio components devoted to the pure reproduction of sound.
The site features photos and video from all the competitors’ incredible installation projects. Please feel free to cover the site or embed the video contents, and let me know if you’re interested in speaking with Ted Cardenas, Director of Marketing, Pioneer Car Electronics Division, about the event and/or Stage 4 audio system.
I just had a subwoofer installed and now my speakers revolve when im listening to music my front left speaker turns off then turns on then the front right turns off then turns on then the back left... etc i dont understand how this could have happened was the subwoofer installed incorrectly and messed up the wiring in my car? i had a professional install it so if it was his fault i can go back and have him fix it.