Single Cab Bass??

BigRooster
10+ year member

Bassheads Unite
Hey everyone I have two 10 inch subs in sealed boxes and they slam in my single cab. But I want to know how to get louder without being ported or another box, because I have absolutely NO ROOM for a ported box that's tuned below 40 hz, and I don't want it tuned that high. If I roll downt he windows its really loud, but with the windows up the bass sounds flat. How can I help this??

its always gonna be louder with the windows down or doror open because of how small of a cabin you have.
i know this but how can I make it louder with the windows up? I got a plenty powerful amp its an alpine mrp500.

I would do what winkychevelle mentioned, if you want to stay sealed. I, however, would do 2 SA-8s ported or a beefy 10" ported. This is what I have in my regular cab right now:

I would do what winkychevelle mentioned, if you want to stay sealed. I, however, would do 2 SA-8s ported or a beefy 10" ported. This is what I have in my regular cab right now:

have anymore pics/build log of your setup? I too have a single cab silverado

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.