Single Cab Bass??

have anymore pics/build log of your setup? I too have a single cab silverado
Awesome, I would love to know what you have in yours. As for me, I don't really have any pics or a build log, but I can pretty much tell you everything. My headunit is a Clarion Dxz785usb (yay time alignment). My amps which are both under the seats are just a MB Quart ONX4.125 and a MB Quart ONX1500.1. My speakers which are actively crossovered are Hybrid Imagines w/ the tweets in the pillars. And that's pretty much it; you have seen my substage. I am pretty happy with everything, but I want more bass of course...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would add an ANL Fuse @the amplifier supply with its recommended 100 ANL fuse, and Keep the 120-150 @the Battery...
Hello, What amps should I use for this: 2xFocal Auditor Sub 12 Slim Focal Expert PS165v1 Can Focal FPX 5.1200 work or is too much?
Well the setup I mentioned cost around 1,000 USD in my country and an extra 500 USD for the DPS. HU? The car display? I plan to stay with original
2x 4 ohm coils can be wired parallel to 2 ohms or series to 8 ohms. There's many amps with 2 ohm power you can use.

About this thread

BigRooster

10+ year member
Bassheads Unite
BigRooster
Dobson, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date