which kind of batt terminals?

Participant count
  • Participant list
mine where 70 shipped
IMG_0577.jpg

Knu has one that has 3, 0 gauge outputs. I have one I'm getting ready to install. I think it costs like $25 shipped.

with not very much skill or that many tools, you can make your own simple ones. i did a few years ago. just ordered some aluminum bars the size i wanted off ebay, used a drill and tap. wasnt that hard at all

bussbars1.jpg

bussbars2.jpg

bussbars3.jpg

bussbars4.jpg

Aluminum is EXTREMELY cheap, you can get some from metal by the foot, or any metal yard. All you really need to make some blocks is a drill and tap set. The quality is dependent on your skills.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Rings? I've had to make them before because the factory speaker mount was plastic, and I've had to make them so the windows would clear the...
True but at those prices, nickel plated copper or brass would be a much better option for speakers, no point in using stainless steel at all...
I like the way these look. But whatever I do it has to be top post. My battery is on the driver side and right beside the air filter housing. So...
The way it is sitting doesn't seem unsound, just not neat and factory looking. You might be able to come 90 degrees out the side cut away some...
Im really glad I found this site, you've all taken time to help me out, much appreciated!!! I got a ported kicker brand box and 2 of those 12 sub...

About this thread

rebelfromva

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
rebelfromva
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date