Sign in to follow this  
SQ-ME

Headunit with best lag free ipod interface? full control?

Sup, i know there is alot of receivers on the market my only choice has been pioneer because of sound quality. But now i am looking for a headunit that has great sq and the best ipod user interface ive only used pioneer and it seems they all have some sort of lag when pressing any kind of command even changing to the next track. Is their any other brand out there with great sq and less lag on ipod? Ive heard good things about eclipse (fujitsu) HU's but ive never heard or used one. Any thoughts thanks! Btw i am using a premiere deh-p6700 not sure though with the pioneer ipod adapter.

i have a alpine ina-w900bt and it works flawlessly couple buddy have sony and pioneer and mine loads and searches and plays songs almost instantly

My kenwood is pretty good with the iPod, sometimes I need to unplug it here and there but works great.

References: BigSix,

This industry is about innovation and setting your own path

5wSIplr.gif

Love my Kenwood X595

Running small stereos so I can haul a stroller. :laugh:

2004 Ford Focus SVT - Kenwood DDX370, JL Audio C2-525 Components, Sundown E8v1, NVX MVPA1 Mono Amp, Power Acoustik RZ2-1300D 2-Channel, Pac SWI-RC Steering Wheel Adapter

1993 Ford Ranger (System still in progress) - Kenwood KDC-452U, E8v1 in Custom Ported Box, amplifiers and speakers still in question.

My Pioneer DEH-P4000UB and now my DEH-P7400HD are pretty much lag free. I don't notice any lag when going from track to track, whatsoever. The iPod control is integrated with them, so maybe yours is lagging because of the separate interface.

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
you dont even got no swag anyway

wizard-2-1.png

My Pioneer DEH-P4000UB and now my DEH-P7400HD are pretty much lag free. I don't notice any lag when going from track to track, whatsoever. The iPod control is integrated with them, so maybe yours is lagging because of the separate interface.

This is it. My Alpine lagged because it was an external interface. Both of my Pioneers are ones with built in controls and they are just as fast as using the scroll wheel on the iPods themselves.

Stupid Loud.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By karumudi7
      Hello, I recently bought a Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX from BestBuy and using it from a month in my 2014 Ford Mustang.
      The radio was decent, but I am having problems with:
      1. Android Auto - When I connected by phone (BB Keyone), I always get a message: "To use Android Auto please stop the car and check your phone". I reset my phone completely and tried but no use. Do any one know what will be the problem for this? I am using OEM USB cable.
      2. I have disconnected the Head Unit GPS cable to have the video play in motion. But, when I connect my iPhone for Navigation, it looks the CarPlay is taking the GPS signal from HeadUnit rather from the iPhone. Is it true that Android Auto and CarPlay uses HeadUnit GPS for navigation? If so, is they anyway to change it?
      3. I see a weird message on the HU screen: "No paired phones connected" after couple minutes of start up, even though there is a phone connected via Bluetooth and music is already playing. 
      4. I noticed, randomly, when I tried to increase the volume from my steering wheel control some times it is moving to next music track. But this is random.
      5. The BestBuy technician who fixed this radio in my car told, the radio may give blue screen errors if tried to connect with AUX cable. Due to this, he didn't provisioned the AUX port. Is this true?
      Any help with above is appreciated.
      Thanks!

• By saucemessiah
      So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me!  Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
      All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
      P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.

• By fender1983
      Hi guys! I just installed audio system in my vehicle and I have problem with my radio. I can't figure out how to store radio stations which I like. I found how to program 6 best stations based on the signal strength, but this is not what I am looking for.

On OEM radio you could just tune it and then press and hold the button of desired bank. Well, this head unit doesn't have these buttons.

Please help!
    • By marsh5102
      Does anyone know, if I buy a new in dash cd player for my 2004 Jeep wrangler, is there anyway to hook up the steering wheel controls to the new unit. I want to get one that has an iPod dock hookup so I can listen to my iPod, but I dont want to lose the function of my steering wheel controls. Thanks

Marsh
    • By pioneer_atomic
      Pioneer’s Car Electronics Department recently launched a new micro-site packed with photos and video from their fourth annual Pioneer Sound Build-Off competition held in La Quinta, Calif. Take a look: Pioneer USA - Home.

The competition saw Cartronics of Santa Rosa, Calif., win the grand prize of $10,000 and the esteemed title of 2010 Pioneer Sound Build-Off Champion over 11 other top car audio and electronics installers from across the nation who utilized Pioneer’s reference quality Stage 4 car audio components devoted to the pure reproduction of sound.

The site features photos and video from all the competitors’ incredible installation projects. Please feel free to cover the site or embed the video contents, and let me know if you’re interested in speaking with Ted Cardenas, Director of Marketing, Pioneer Car Electronics Division, about the event and/or Stage 4 audio system.