Quality Sound Deadener

rmckinney
10+ year member

paducah
Looking to see if anybody knows of any group buys, discounts or has some they are looking to sell?

Looking to buy 20+ ft^2 of quality sound deadener. Either second skin, dynamat, or stinger products preferred but let me know what you got. Thanks!

Get ahold of Coleman aka cthedinger on here for some AT Audio Technix deadener. Best deal you are gonna get by far anywhere.Also better product than most listed too.

Coleman is gonna give you the best bang for your buck, even the B-stock is good. B-stock 60 mil comes in a 25sqft roll for $58 shipped.

Roll of B-Stock 60 mil = $39.99 plus shipping

Roll of 60 mil = $59.99 plus shipping

Roll of B-Stock 80 mil = $64.99 plus shipping

Roll of Old 80 mil = $65 plus shipping

Roll of 80 mil = $89.99 plus shipping

Roll = 25 sq ft

We are doing 15% off sale currently on the 60 and 80 mil. This does not include B-Stock or the old version, only the current Top Shelve version.

Shipping is roughly $14-18 per roll depending on the product and your location. Order within the next 30 minutes and I can get it shipped out today.

Roll of B-Stock 60 mil = $39.99 plus shippingRoll of 60 mil = $59.99 plus shipping

Roll of B-Stock 80 mil = $64.99 plus shipping

Roll of Old 80 mil = $65 plus shipping

Roll of 80 mil = $89.99 plus shipping

Roll = 25 sq ft

We are doing 15% off sale currently on the 60 and 80 mil. This does not include B-Stock or the old version, only the current Top Shelve version.

Shipping is roughly $14-18 per roll depending on the product and your location. Order within the next 30 minutes and I can get it shipped out today.
Get this stuff. It works great.

Mucho amor

Sorry, just now have had a chance to check the responses! Sounds like ill be going the the audiotechnix then! cthedinger do I just purchase it on your website or is there something special to get the discount? thanks!

Sorry, just now have had a chance to check the responses! Sounds like ill be going the the audiotechnix then! cthedinger do I just purchase it on your website or is there something special to get the discount? thanks!
You can order on the website. Use the coupon code "FACEBOOK" all caps no quotation marks for the 15% off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.