750-900 watts RMS @ 2 ohms

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
I am looking for a decent quality amp that will do 750-900 watts true clean RMS. I want an amp that will last me a good while, not fail a year down the road with minimal stress to it. Simple as that. My budget is under $140 bucks. The quicker the better, as I'm planning to buy whatevers available ASAP.

71 reviews, no replies.. you might need to consider your budget.. junk is about what you will get at that price, and you sure have alot of stipulations.. Just saying!

There are a ton of new amps at that price....I thought that I'd be able to find a good amp for that price thats used......what should my budget be?

There are a ton of new amps at that price....I thought that I'd be able to find a good amp for that price thats used......what should my budget be?
I think you need to be at least in the UP TO $225 range, so that you give more sellers a better option to responding to your ad... Remember, you dont have to take a deal, but i think you would be presented with alot more options at that point, AND alot more to choose from.. Just a thought out there for you.. with the UP TO in your add, you could get responses from $100-$225... Anyway, gl on your search..

Lol,

You guys are kinda late.

I already have my entire system up and bumping with an ASPM-1500..

Althoughhh that Kicker amp does strike a fancy in me..

But I don't wanna deal with selling my 1500 again, so thanks anyways ahhaa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.