First Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
I knew that but is there a specific kind? I am really new at this. So far I got lucky with my speakers and head unit by not needing to do any wiring, but this is another story.

I knew that but is there a specific kind? I am really new at this. So far I got lucky with my speakers and head unit by not needing to do any wiring, but this is another story.
Its easy man so dont worry about not being able to handle it... Will you ever want to upgrade in the future to more power? Im gunna say yes cuz we all do...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If I put a skar badge on them they'd be gone in a hot second here 🤣🤣🤣
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I have a Y as well, so many options you can go with. I'm running 500 watts to a JL 10W6v2 and its more than enough output for me (1.25 @ 32hz)...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

NissanWynner

NissanWynner
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bettr n' Revrse