Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

Aura Sound MR62 Tweeters with Rings Brand new never used

Aura Sound MR6.1 Tweeters with mounting cups (still sealed) and crossovers

Condition of all items:

New (MR62 tweeters/rings)

Used very presentable (MR6.1 tweeters/crossovers) mounting cups still sealed

Total Price: :

50 shipped on the MR62 tweeters with rings Brand new never used (probably the last of these sets that you'll find never used)

SOLD on the MR6.1 Tweeters and crossovers with sealed angled mounting cups

Will do both for 85 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

covered in shipping

Pictures: -

5me9h3.jpg

2yypoaw.jpg

Additional info:

I was trying to piece together a complete MR62 set and MR6.1 set for a future build but it doesn't look like i'll be using them any time soon, so I'm selling them to keep gaining help for Lliana, i'm telling you its a seed that was planted it keeps going lol, I figure its a hobby I'm giving up, but could be her medicine, diapers, clothes, food, or her livelihood in a time of need. Easy decision.

yup, I wish I had pieced together a set, but no one wants to sell theirs lol. Replacement tweeters or rings for them would be a nightmare if something ever happened to some that you had. Get them here to be on the safe side for cheap.

So..... I just bought a set of MR62's locally... I'm just trying to decide what to do with them. They are def used and I have yet to power them but they are in decent shape.... your PM box is full... maybe you should delete some and pm me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.