10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Coustic Power Logic AMP-360

Item(s) Description/Condition:

65w x 2 @ 4ohms

75w x 2 @ 2ohms (assumed)

150w x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged

Old school Coustic Power Logic Amp-360. Awesome sound quality; it surprised me when I tested it out. I actually sat there for 30 minutes just listening to music; the video does it no justice. I wouldn't hesitate to use this on an SQ install for some mids or tweets. Cosmetics could be better, but the amp is still pretty clean IMO. The pictures will explain it the best. I have no gut pics, as I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to pull the back plate off - it seems like some of the caps inside are actually bonded to the back plate (on purpose) as per Coustic's design. I didn't want to try pulling it off and risk damaging the caps, so I just took a video of it playing some music to show it works fine. The video posted shows it's in good working condition. The included fuse is the wrong size - should be ~40A, but I just used what I had on hand.

Price:

$55 + shipping

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.