SOLD (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers & more

280zForce
10+ year member

This is a killer setup. I sold my classic car and the new owner didn't want the audio stuff I had in it. All the stuff is about 5 months old and hardly got any use because I didn't drive my classic car very often (only 3,000 miles over the last 6 months), so it's all basically brand new. I just removed everything from the car in perfect working condition on Monday, October 25th, 2010.

These subs and amps are known for amazing power and sound. Everything works perfectly, come with a tester and try it for yourself! I've got everything you need for a complete system in this post, we can work out a package deal if needed.

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881... local pickup is preferred otherwise I WILL ship, shipping not included in prices.

I will sell them individually or all together. Prices are listed accordingly.

-PACKAGE DEAL: Both 12" JL W7v3 subs and both Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 amps in the ported box as shown - $1,500

OR INDIVIDUALLY...

-(2) 12" JL W7v3 subs (I still have the original boxes for them too.) - $425 each (retail $840 each)

-(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS (MRD-m1005) monoblock amps - $425 each

-(1) dual 12" sub ported box built to JL W7v3 specs- $100

More info on these items, click the link:

Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 Amp Specs

12 inch JL W7v3 sub specs

The Rockford Fosgate amp in the pictures below is listed for sale separately lower in my post.

Click pics to enlarge:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME BY:

Call/Text: 951 – 5 three 2 – 7 two 0 seven

Yahoo/AIM Instant Messengers: s30zforce

Email: s30zforce at yahoo . com

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have some other audio/video components for sale...

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881... local pickup is preferred otherwise I WILL ship, shipping not included in prices.

**SOLD -(1) Alpine IVA-D310 receiver with 7" flip out screen & main brain component - SOLD**

-(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System - $100

-(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor - $25

More info on these items, click the link:

Alpine IVA-D310 receiver with 7" flip out screen

Alpine GPS Navigation NVE-N852A

Alpine iPod adaptor KCA-420i

Click pics to enlarge:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-(1) Rockford Fosgate (RF) Prime 300/4 Amp - $100

More info on this item, click the link:

Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 amp specs

Click pics to enlarge:

CONTACT ME BY:

-(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery (Group D, Part # SC31DS / Model # D31T) - $125 (Retail $240-$270)

Optima Yellow Top, Group D31T Battery

Click pics to enlarge:

-(2) JL Audio Tweeters with Cross-Overs & Resistors (VR075-CT) - $70

JL Tweeters

Click pics to enlarge:

**SOLD -(2) Pioneer 6-1/2" 4-way 220w speakers (TS-A1680R) - SOLD**

Pioneer 6.5" 4-way speakers TS-A1680R

-(2) Pioneer 6x9 3-way 220w speakers (TS-A6975) - $25

Pioneer 6x9 3-way speakers TS-A6975

Click pics to enlarge:

- PACKAGE SET DEAL - MB Quart 5-1/4" Premium Set (PCE 213) - $90

INDIVIDUALLY:

-(2) MB Quart 5-1/4" Premium Mid Bass Speakers w Cross-Overs (PWE 130)- $50

-(2) MB Quart Premium Titanium Tweeters with Cross-Overs (PTE 25) - $50

MB Quart Premium Component Set PCE-213

MB Quart 5.25" speakers PWE130

Click pics to enlarge:

(1) Clarion 1/2 DIN Center Channel & Amp - $25

Clarion Center Channel Speaker SRK5

Click links to view:

CONTACT ME BY:

or even pics with username and date? 1700 to a person with 3 post wont happen
i'll fix the pics when I get home... 3 posts shouldn't matter. The stereo stuff is what it is. It all works, tell me how you want me to prove it and I will. I'll provide proof, pics & videos of anything you need. If someone is coming to view it, test it yourself to see they are legit.

i'll fix the pics when I get home... 3 posts shouldn't matter. The stereo stuff is what it is. It all works, tell me how you want me to prove it and I will. I'll provide proof, pics & videos of anything you need. If someone is coming to view it, test it yourself to see they are legit.
Say bro don't let the criticizing bother you. Seems like there's always someone being pissy and got something to say. Especially if you are new to a forum. Everyone is new to a forum @ some point.

I seriously doubt the ones tryna quiz you even want the **** your tryna sell lol.

If someone wants something they'll contact you and negotiate.

i'd bet the farm you can proof everything's straight up. And if you ask me (and nobody is), the criticizing shouldn't start until you can't.

A pic with username and date isnt even 100%.

pics or vids certainly help.....and having very little posts tends to matter to alot of these guys. enough scamming happens that unless you make a really good effort to show it's legit, most will be skeptical. but tons of pics with the user name and date do help.

great equipment, most people here are cheap assholez though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif if you havent already i recommend posting on craigslist. you might have luck there.

bump for you.

pics or vids certainly help.....and having very little posts tends to matter to alot of these guys. enough scamming happens that unless you make a really good effort to show it's legit, most will be skeptical. but tons of pics with the user name and date do help.
great equipment, most people here are cheap assholez though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif if you havent already i recommend posting on craigslist. you might have luck there.

bump for you.
yea I hear you and your 100% right. I guess its some folks "tone" that kinda bugs me. Not just here but just about every marketplace type forum

backdoor bump

bump for you.
I've posted tons of pics for this very reason. And if they want me to post a pic with my screen name, then I'll do so when I have the time. I'm just busy with running my own business and raising 3 kids. I can provide a cell phone video of all the stuff in working condition when it was hooked up in the car the day I took it all out. I do have this stuff posted on Craigslist as well in my area.

I've got no refs on this forum, BUT I run my own online business making car parts for the classic 70s Datsun Z cars Click Link For... Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS - 240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX PERFORMANCE PARTS & APPAREL and have shipped my parts to over 20 countries, I have a 100% feedback (345 total transactions) on my ebay acct (ruffryder1103, active account for over 10 years), I've sold products on several datsun & toyota websites over the years and still continue to do so. I can provide a name and email to a customer who over the last few months has spent over $6,000 with my products, as well as I'm a vendor for many other companies I can provide business names & contacts for. You can also check my paypal acct (s30zforce@yahoo.com) for my verified member rating, I'm a Verified Premier Member (active account for over 7 years) with a current 131 member rating & rising as I do more sales. Enough said.

Bump... I added pics and new items to the list with a note card in the pic that shows my screen name as promised to show proof these are my items and I also lowered the prices some on certain items as I've got to sell this stuff to help pay for a new car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.