thinking about taken out 2nd row seat in escalade

Participant count
  • Participant list

fletch_1
10+ year member

Team Sundown
Title says it all, im thinking about taking it out and walling it. I am either going with the following 4 solo x 18's in a 32 cube wall with 4 memphis 4000d's to power them or 4 21" IA Warden subs in a 32 cube wall along with 4 memphis 4000d's. Im getting 2 memphis 4000d's this coming weekend from a friend, if i decide not to run 4 memphis 4000d's in the future im thinking of running the 2 amps off 4 21" IA death penatly's what u think i should do if i decide to wall?

I have 2 solo x 18's already sitting out in the garage and i can get 2 shipped brand new with 1 year warrenty for 1400$ as for amps i will prolly go with 4 audioque 3500d's when they come out...im either going with this set-up or with 4 21" death penalty's powered by 2 memphis 4000d's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.