sub-FATHER

1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

Edit: double post from cell phone again

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids http://www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

Yeah, there's a reason for that.. I've been on this forum before, I had to change my name because they can't find my login info.. Just wanted to see what kind of advice everybody was going to give me.. Thanks for the offer on help guys but I should be ok..

I'll be back for 2010 I have to have something to do because I was bored off of my ass for 2009!! Yeah, I should be able to hold my own.. I've done this before.. A lot actually..

:D:D:D

Edit: double post from cell phone again

You have hard on for double post dipshit. ;)

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.

Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

FEGS!!! :laugh:

Shut up Tom! Go back to your own region!

As TnT said before pollocks aren't welcome here :fyi:

How do you like the ATL anyway?

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

Yeah, there's a reason for that.. I've been on this forum before, I had to change my name because they can't find my login info.. Just wanted to see what kind of advice everybody was going to give me.. Thanks for the offer on help guys but I should be ok..

I'll be back for 2010 I have to have something to do because I was bored off of my ass for 2009!! Yeah, I should be able to hold my own.. I've done this before.. A lot actually..

Ya that's cool. But if you ever want to shoot the shit or somethin man I'm down. You could come out for my build and check it out. Its kinda "big".

I won't be ready till late April either so it looks like your first show will be the same as mine(Cinco De Mayo) at the fair grounds in pueblo.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.

Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

My phone sometimes penta-posts. It sucks.

HAHA. Haters. Eh ATL is okay (alot of parties and hot chicks) but miss colorado to much. anyways gonna be back in 2 days

Dealt with:

wca rusty, sundown, steve007,bateman, duece212, khamian, allthebass, got_focus?, integra 88, aeo37 , RetroAudioinc

diy- candaddy

caraudioclassified- Derrick824, forceww

feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349271

2003 tahoe

4 eton lpg

4 vifa d26

1 sundown 100.4, 2 3000, 1 50.4

2 tyco deep cycle batts

2 ia dp 18

:laugh:

I think he's a fan of roast beef now. That's the only kind of vag up there. Sooo many nukkas.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

:laugh:

I think he's a fan of roast beef now. That's the only kind of vag up there. Sooo many nukkas.

HAHA wow travis. I think that high elevation is ****ing up your mind to much :D

Dealt with:

wca rusty, sundown, steve007,bateman, duece212, khamian, allthebass, got_focus?, integra 88, aeo37 , RetroAudioinc

diy- candaddy

feedback thread

2003 tahoe

4 eton lpg

4 vifa d26

2 tyco deep cycle batts

2 ia dp 18

My phone sometimes penta-posts. It sucks.

T-mobile FTMFL!

3 8's

39.9 consistently

HAHA wow travis. I think that high elevation is ****ing up your mind to much :D

I'm not that high up. I think you're sad cuz you can't call any niqqas there dumb jews

3 8's

39.9 consistently

I'm not that high up. I think you're sad cuz you can't call any niqqas there dumb jews

actually i do haha.

Dealt with:

diy- candaddy

feedback thread

2003 tahoe

4 eton lpg

4 vifa d26

2 tyco deep cycle batts

2 ia dp 18

Hey, so a bit of a change of topic, (and the only reason i'm asking here is 'cause you're all from colorado as well) but is there a place I could go to learn to build a box for my subs? I really wanna learn how 'cause I really don't like paying $250 for one. Or for those of you that do your own builds....where and/or how did you learn? Did you just apply all the math and physics you learned in school or something? Or is there a place where they teach you? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question.

Forever let the beat pound

Hey, so a bit of a change of topic, (and the only reason i'm asking here is 'cause you're all from colorado as well) but is there a place I could go to learn to build a box for my subs? I really wanna learn how 'cause I really don't like paying $250 for one. Or for those of you that do your own builds....where and/or how did you learn? Did you just apply all the math and physics you learned in school or something? Or is there a place where they teach you? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question.

I actually have someone else design my boxes and I build them from that. There is a guy on here screen name Mobieous who was deemed the best box designer and has proper graphical dimensions within 96%.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

I actually have someone else design my boxes and I build them from that. There is a guy on here screen name Mobieous who was deemed the best box designer and has proper graphical dimensions within 96%.

Is he in colorado? and how much does he charge for, say, a ported box for 2 12's?

Is he in colorado? and how much does he charge for, say, a ported box for 2 12's?

No he's not from CO. Normaly you just give the dude 10$ and he designs it all according to your space requirements. He sends it to you via email and you build the box yourself. Someone there in Denver could help you build it I'm sure.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Am i the only one who realizes who you are. Lol Nice to see your coming back Mike after you blew my eardrum at the Drive in show 2 years ago.

Ya no shit!! I didn't think it was Mike there for a second. I figured he would know how things go.

But good to see ya again Mike!!

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Yeah, Like I said wanted to see what kind of advice I would get from everybody on here, I know a lot more than what I was leading onto.. lol.. This "Is" Mike from Colorado Springs, I should be back into it pretty good next year, not too sure if I'm going to use my Girlfriends car or just pick up one..

I wanted to do a big build such as an SUV or Astro, Looking like I might be going back to a CRX of course if I have to get a car.. Even though they are one note wonders I like the whole David and Goliath feel to it, especially out here in Colorado, where the competition scene is still pretty weak and not too many people see it coming..

Well, looking forward to seeing everybody this year and getting back to building.. I should have something thrown together by the Cinco de Mayo show... :cool:

Yeah, Like I said wanted to see what kind of advice I would get from everybody on here, I know a lot more than what I was leading onto.. lol.. This "Is" Mike from Colorado Springs, I should be back into it pretty good next year, not too sure if I'm going to use my Girlfriends car or just pick up one..

I wanted to do a big build such as an SUV or Astro, Looking like I might be going back to a CRX of course if I have to get a car.. Even though they are one note wonders I like the whole David and Goliath feel to it, especially out here in Colorado, where the competition scene is still pretty weak and not too many people see it coming..

Well, looking forward to seeing everybody this year and getting back to building.. I should have something thrown together by the Cinco de Mayo show... :cool:

You fooled me, :D:D:D

First time i heard a fart box at 150+ yeah you sneaky *****, i know you now!

You found another lady???

Sheesh. You are a baller.

:fyi: there's a guy in Denvers Craigslist selling a black CRX that is supossably a world winning title holding car. Looks like yours just painted black. I'll see if I can find the link.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

No he's not from CO. Normaly you just give the dude 10$ and he designs it all according to your space requirements. He sends it to you via email and you build the box yourself. Someone there in Denver could help you build it I'm sure.

Oh I see. Well I lack the knowledge to build a box lol. I'm sure I could learn pretty quickly though....just gotta find someone to walk me through the actual process. I need more bass-head friends...haha

Oh I see. Well I lack the knowledge to build a box lol. I'm sure I could learn pretty quickly though....just gotta find someone to walk me through the actual process. I need more bass-head friends...haha

There's plenty of peeps in D-town I'm sure would be willing to help you at no cost.

If you were close enough I'd build for you if you provide the wood. ;)

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now