Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
not really this is like making it the special olympics spl= loudest wins. make more classes to make it fair.
make more classes for who? theres only been 20 at most that came to our last show, and 20 the time before that one. pretty soon we will just be handing out trophys. just have to make it more competitive by changing something!

i know you wouldnt be happy if i showed up with one 12 in the crx and a goliath 5k burping at 60hz would ya?

i just put those 2 sets of 6.5 boston pro mids in my crx doors and hooked em up to a alpine four channel and a rockford fosgate head unit and it sounds soo good, it screams. james and i will build the 4 12's for it this next weekend and i'm feeding those with 1 goliath, and then im going to put the 2 sets of 4in boston pros and boston tweets in for the rear fill.

I think we should just stick to bassrace and spl burbing, maybe throw in a fun event at every show, i think it would be fun to port race in the 169.9 class lol

I think we should just stick to bassrace and spl burbing, maybe throw in a fun event at every show, i think it would be fun to port race in the 169.9 class lol
This^

And a form of port wars would be nice. Maybe something similar to drive-by as well. Weekend afternoon shows are mainly all I want.

Who would be hosting the shows?

I think james junior/senior
Which one is which? Request name change for big james and little james. Id call one of them gay james but then they wouldn't know which one was which. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yeah that works but makes it one way either way. either you build your system to burp at 60hz and not musical at all or spend an ass ton of money to have an azz ton of subs and amps an batts and wire etc...
costs $$$ to play in this game...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.