Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
at smaller shows bass race will be the ONLY class where everyone has a fair shot at winning. You can't do 20 diff classes with only 20 competitors showing up.

I've done a lot of local shows and they usually do 3 classes: trunk, SUV, modified (wall). Not very fair, but again it's a local show so you should be going to hang out and meet people, hear other cars, etc... Unless you're really into plastic trophies LOL

Make people meter on music, no tones and let them open a window/door so spectators can hear it.

IMHO, just leave it the way it was before and add something similar to 'BassRace' before it gets to un-organized for what little people there are into it.

Lmk when you visit loveland, I'm 5 min away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You in Ft Collins?

"might" do it this summer, but that's a long ass drive in a walled car. Doing up a van late next year and that one I'll drive out to CO for sure.

I plan to talk to some of the DOA guys and see if they're up for a road trip as I'd like to hit up one of these shows and visit family.

at smaller shows bass race will be the ONLY class where everyone has a fair shot at winning. You can't do 20 diff classes with only 20 competitors showing up.
I've done a lot of local shows and they usually do 3 classes: trunk, SUV, modified (wall). Not very fair, but again it's a local show so you should be going to hang out and meet people, hear other cars, etc... Unless you're really into plastic trophies LOL

Make people meter on music, no tones and let them open a window/door so spectators can hear it.
QFT. The plastic trophies aren't all that 'great'.

Everyone always seems in a big hurry to end it and leave though. Would be nice to have like a friday night hangout with a BBQ pit and loud music or somethin. I'd imagine over time more and more would start showing up.

QFT. The plastic trophies aren't all that 'great'.
Everyone always seems in a big hurry to end it and leave though. Would be nice to have like a friday night hangout with a BBQ pit and loud music or somethin. I'd imagine over time more and more would start showing up.
x2

You in Ft Collins?
"might" do it this summer, but that's a long ass drive in a walled car. Doing up a van late next year and that one I'll drive out to CO for sure.

I plan to talk to some of the DOA guys and see if they're up for a road trip as I'd like to hit up one of these shows and visit family.
IF you can get some guys to come out for sure i will try to hold a double or tripple event show. I have access to any car toys.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)

NoCoSPL , ALL THAT BASS

Mike, trying to send ya some business! Guy wants some work done to his H2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How come you never come to the shows? Takes too much money to ferry your car from russia?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
no liscence right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm interested in competing. But I mean, I really have no special system. I'd get my ass whooped. I'm really just interested in seeing what kind of numbers I can hit and to check out all the other systems. Is this a competition only for high-spl cars? Cause last time I got metered I hit 142.2...i'm pretty sure I can hit better though.

I'm interested in competing. But I mean, I really have no special system. I'd get my ass whooped. I'm really just interested in seeing what kind of numbers I can hit and to check out all the other systems. Is this a competition only for high-spl cars? Cause last time I got metered I hit 142.2...i'm pretty sure I can hit better though.
We always try to do a section like bass race where it doesn't matter how loud you are. Last show there was a guy that drove up, never competed before and took 1st in 129.9 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif its always cool to have some new faces too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no liscence right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
should drive a little slower and you would have a license //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

We always try to do a section like bass race where it doesn't matter how loud you are. Last show there was a guy that drove up, never competed before and took 1st in 129.9 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif its always cool to have some new faces too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Oh sweet, well then yeah i'm down. But where and when is it? Sorry if somebody already said...I glanced through the posts and didn't see any info about it though.

Oh sweet, well then yeah i'm down. But where and when is it? Sorry if somebody already said...I glanced through the posts and didn't see any info about it though.
No time yet, this is the place where you will find out I'm sure there will be a seperate thread for it cause were just discussing for now. Keep checkin out here in the northwest region, you'll be one of the first to know about it.

Glad to have another competitor and car audio enthusiast around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Does your beat go 'BOOM' like so? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

On the serious side, what you be rockin in there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.