Northeast Region New England comps.......

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
steve what amp are you looking to get? another 2500d?

as far as me

CRX + Stock 3. Equip is either two or three Orion 2500d's and three Solo X 12's in some RocketBoxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

*edit* steve watch out what laptop you get, my Toshiba I picked up for my TL must have an incompatible chipset or something because it crashes every time I try to load it up. My three Dell laptops run it fine though.

Yeah, I'm thinking of another 2500d. We'll see if I ever actually buy one though. I only get to do a couple comps during the season. Hoping to change that in 2010 when TNESPL is out here. Might look into a pair of 15" DC Level 4XL's too.

thanks for the heads up on the laptop. I'm not sure what one I'll get, I know it'll have the new Windows 7, and that works fine with Termlab. There have been issues with computers running 64 bit Vista, there is a special way to configure Termlab for that.

Yeah, we still have the Myspace page set up. My wife is gonna get a Facebook page going for next season too. We're planning to remake the website for next season as well, so we'll have to look into the option of making a mailing list for updates and such.

I will probley catch a few shows just to support the cause. Plus I like the fact that I can get metered. I dont mind competing but I never expect anything out of it with my set up. I am mainly in it for the meter, lol and meeting people. Any win is a bonus, but not my goal.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm done with stock 3. I retired the Jeep from SPL. In 2010 I'll be doing SS no wall in a car thats not my daily driver. Expect some big numbers next year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Y Is That...wat Happened
He's just kidding around, they aren't banned, it's just that nobody wants to run them. Their quality isn't that great, they put out a ton of power, but there's no guarantee that your gonna get a good amp when you buy one....and then good luck getting a hold of someone to get it fixed. Those are some of the issues that some of the Northeast guys have run into with Stetsom. Nothing like buying a few of them and find out most are DOA.

ok ok ok here is the deal With Stetsom The amps are of good quality the amps do there power the main probe is people like me usen them in street class they were never meant to run on one battery. I and a few other people up here in the North East like the amps.

But Steve and I Have done lots of testing with the amps I ran every thing from the 2k4-the 2k5 to the 7k to the 7k2d to the first ever ever amp brought to the USA the strappable 10k they are all good amps and if supplied the right amount of battery will do some crazy power.

The other probe is There ARE WAY TO MANY PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY TUNE A BOX.

So if the proper care is taken and you know what your doing you will not run in to any trouble but these amps are not meant for street app's the 2k4 and the old 12 volt 7k will work fine. you need battery and you def need to know how to proper tune a box. its not just finding fs. so i hope i cleared up some of the BS.

The main big pro i was haven was customer service and this is the reasion i left but steve hung in there and is know doing whe took us two yrs to do and i will say he is a good guy and will get the job done right the first time and he is a good firend of mine and i know he will take Stetsom to the next level. Ya some times you need to tell the street guys they just wont work on one battery Why cause its the facts. Ya i could get one to work on my street set up but i was never getting the full power That i could have gotten from the amps due to tuning the box the proper way it needed to be to get full power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.