How loud can i get a 15 off 500 RMS?

why do you even post threads like these? they always end up with people flaming you. there is no way to determine wtf numbers you can hit based on certain equipment. people can make guesses but how many are even going to be close?

and you would be better sticking the alpines. i had the mtx 5500 series 12"s and they ****** teh cack. make the box sell box/sub combo on cl for $$

obviously you're bein a cheap asz in the first place.. why do you care what numbers you can put up... what type of 15" is it, and what kind of amp do you have... your going to be somewhere in the low to mid 130's... what kind of car... INFO!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve got a 1500 watt amp and 2 kicker 12” subs that play a loud hum when I turn the car off. This note plays during the time between the engine...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.
No rc bug yet? I got bit bad and left audio for years doin rc again.

About this thread

Alpine4life89

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Alpine4life89
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date