friend is a retard.. lol I got system super cheap

abrhino
10+ year member

Big White King Kong
middle TN
ok lets start this off, my girl wanted a system in her aveo.. so we put a DD 1515 in 3cuft box tuned at 35hz in it.. strap a 1606D on it and bang it a year... well she loses her job so we decide to sell the sub and box for $225... my friend buys it.. and hits sonicelectronix for a $150 KENWOOD AMP.. cool

my girl gets her job back the next week.. well two months later my same friend texts me needing a cellphone.. we got an extra Motorola krave my girl got with her upgrade, but she didnt like it... we only paid 50 for the phone, but wanted to make a buck so we was tryin to sell it for $125.. i offer to sell it to him, but he has no money... INSTEAD, he trades me the DD 1515, Box and new kenwood amp for my $50 phone lol:veryhapp:

he is tickled shitless that he has a touchscreen phone, and im blown away that i got a whole system for basically $50 lol

what u guys think? i am stoked

CLIFFS

G/F lost job, we sole her system to a friend

He Needs phone

Trades me his system for $50 phone

if u were a real friend you wouldn't have jipped your friend like that. but whatever at least u got the DD back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

you're a bad friend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

he wanted the phone, i traded him.. he's happy i am happy

no diff then gettin a system online for crazy cheap.. my friend loves the phone

you're a jerk. You even titled this thread my friend is a retard. So i guess he's not a good friend, cause you're a a-hole:crap:
exactly... nice friend you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.