Chevyaudio's Getting Back Into Car Audio Build

Chevyaudio
5,000+ posts

:poof:
So after about a week of debate, I finally decided on what to buy for the new truck. And most of the equipment will be here by friday. First off I'll start off with the new truck. Posted a thread a while back, but the single cab SPL machine was sold about a year ago, in no where near her prime condition. Traded up for this....

2005 GMC Sierra Z71

Levee2.jpg

and now for the equipment to be used...

Source Unit- is a Premier F90-BT Double Din Nav unit, that I have had for about 3 months now

Front Stage- will be a set of Alpine Ref 6.5 Components

Substage and amps- 160lbs of audioque goodies. along with 20lbs of wire coming from Knu.

Think I have finally nailed the box design down to something like this

BoxProject-5.png

And thats pretty much it for now, everything as of 5pm today is in the hands of UPS, and most will be here by thursday. I'll update then.

I doubt this truck will ever get metered...just something for me to do, to keep me busy for the rest of the summer. Also forgot to mention, this box will obviously not go under the seat, but the box will be made so that it is very easy and quick to remove so I can fold the rear seat back down to allow for extra passengers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.