need help wiring jl cleansweep cl144 to 99' jeep grand cherokee limited stock amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

src0403

as the title indicates, im having the hardest time finding a good set of instructions for wiring my cl144 cleansweep to my 99 jeep grand cherokee stock infinity amp. Also when i do find the correct wires to match up, how do i splice into them without cutting off the signal from the amp to the speakers? Advice would be very much appreciated.

You may need a signal summing device.I would locate and identifiy each speaker wire.Determine polarity then cut and splice the wires to the clean sweep.Then route the wires from the clean sweep to the other side of the cut wires leading to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
No not in this situation.PM sent for proper use of the Y splitters for this situation
Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
Is that 1000w max? Don't expect to be able to bridge a 1000w amp at 2 ohms and get 500w x 2ch. I'm pretty sure you can't with that amp, for...
currently I am using 4g wires for my ground and power (1-1.5ft for ground and like 16ft for my power) and no I did not sand the area for the...

About this thread

src0403

src0403
durango, co
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
audioarsonal