gordos420

wiring problem?

i installed some 6.5's and 6x9 and im trying to hook them up to the amp but i dont get any sound..amp powers on but idk whats wrong..i have the rcas hooked up right it turns on..could i have it hooked up to the amp wrong?all i have to do is connect the speakers straight to the amp right?

refs: (ROE)Termlab and sgdenny

(ca.com)azngotskills psych0ticnemes1 themommyvan pitbull12888 Darren5531 iLL-Faded bryce-man jrouter76 Anniku989 ScoobyDoo _PuNiShEr_ AllStar1500bd

GearGuy2001 Sethphillips I<3Boston apsabr dave_damage delvryboy

(caj.com)ionsql x4(box Designs)

Ground possibly. Do you have the speakers wired straight to the amp?

Edit....... Try that last thing you suggested.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. SHIT SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now :(
Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

thats how i had it and still no sound..i tried 2 different amps and they both didnt work in my car but they worked in other peoples cars..so im gonna get a better ground and see if that works

refs: (ROE)Termlab and sgdenny

(ca.com)azngotskills psych0ticnemes1 themommyvan pitbull12888 Darren5531 iLL-Faded bryce-man jrouter76 Anniku989 ScoobyDoo _PuNiShEr_ AllStar1500bd

GearGuy2001 Sethphillips I<3Boston apsabr dave_damage delvryboy

(caj.com)ionsql x4(box Designs)

it happened to me.i fixed my ground and dirt.now its all up and working..

well then **** this forum

:wow:

noobs are not allowed to post in this thread

:rolleyes:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now