Midbass ?'s

boomzilla
10+ year member

Got 'Roids?
Florida
I was searching around trying to find out more about midbass, and all I could really gather from all the info I read is that I'll need good power, speakers MADE for midbass, and a good solid install.

So, the other questions I need answered are: Where are midbass frequencies crossed over at? (I think I had seen it was 200hz, but I'm not sure)

And would midbass speakers be better for sound imaging in the kicks or the doors? I'll play around and see what's best, but want to get a good starting point.

Thanks.

Sounds good.
Kicks all day everyday and twice on Sunday's.
Sweet, was hoping I had the frequency right. So basically any speaker with a solid 200hz response can be used as mid-bass right?

And I have plenty of room in my kicks, hopefully enough for some 8's.

Check these out Bravox Audio EXS6
If interested send me a pm
Gonna check them out after I post this. Thanks guys!

So basically any speaker with a solid 200hz response can be used as mid-bass right?
I don't know about any speaker. What's the rest of your system like? Where will you HP the MB and LP the sub? Which vehicle? It all plays apart in properly setting it up.

And yea, try BravoX. They're the best, just look at that guy's sig! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I don't know about any speaker. What's the rest of your system like? Where will you HP the MB and LP the sub? Which vehicle? It all plays apart in properly setting it up.
And yea, try BravoX. They're the best, just look at that guy's sig! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Right now I'm worrying about the frontstage, I'm re-building everything from the start. It'll be going in a Cavalier, and I won't be too sure where to hp the mids and lp the sub(s) until I get them installed. This will be my first 'real' try at a good sounding, loud, and clean (hopefully) build. But I don't know much as far as sq and the full frontstage (mid bass, mid, and high), and I wanna try a hand at it.

get a taste of good midbass and it'll have you craving more. Better than subbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif almost on par with sex, but not quite.

Bravox is just an option,
I would define the best=" As what fits your needs and what you are willing to pay for."
So then list some in addition to the brand you're repping? What you're doing is annoying and you look like a jerkoff, fyi.

boom: I understand where you're at, but do you have any drivers in mind so far? What's your budget? And I'm assuming you'll be running a sub, too? In this case, I also assume you'll have the necessary 4-way active processing to make it happen.

BravoX = booms like so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.