Sound Storm Urgent

No. Go with Mach 5 Audio if you want cheap good subs. I had a Sound Storm amp once to play around with and it was terrible.

What are some good cheap AMP SUB then because im not looking to spend that much money and MACH 5 doesnt have quite the selection im looking for

Amps-Profile, Crunch......Cheap but quality on the lower side...not as bad as Soundstorm though

Subs-Pioneer is only I've had experience with, quite cheap and good performance.

1500$ for everything from head unit to subs me and my buddys are buying an old tahoe and gonna just put some stuff in it to make it a party bus sort of and we are not looking to put much bass just enough that u can notice its there. Were are buying like a 1993 Tahoe just too **** around in

for 1500 you can get a pretty nice system......not the best but good. you could drop like 2 12" Alpine type r's=$250, a 2000 watt hifonics bxi -2006 $279 decent head unit=200 thats $730 so you got $770 left for a box, wiring, fronts and front amp

Sound Storm Labs is a division of Boss Audio Systems. Boss Audio is probably part of the Sound Around corporation, which is responsible for Pyle, Lanzar, Pyramid, Legacy, and most other cheap-as-all-hell audio.

With a budget of $50 per sub, buy used. The way car audio works, a little scratch or tear or scuffing can ruin the resale value but not the functionality. Who cares if you sub has some chips in the magnet or a fixed screwdriver puncture in the surround when you're only paying 20% of the retail price? You can always upgrade later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.