Rearview mirror gonna fall off!!!

lol...I could take it off, but I like to be able to see behind me, just incase a Benz is tailgating me and I have to slam on the brakes to collect some insurance money

lol...I could take it off, but I like to be able to see behind me, just incase a Benz is tailgating me and I have to slam on the brakes to collect some insurance money
lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol put crazy glue behing the mirror where the little ball is that way it wont move make sure too adjust it before u do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

HEY HEY!! easy now!
lol...Well I suggest you don't follow any 2002 Monte Carlo's too closely for a couple of days.

The shaking doesn't bother me that much, it is the rattling noise it lets off that really makes me wanna punch an infant.

lol...Well I suggest you don't follow any 2002 Monte Carlo's too closely for a couple of days.
The shaking doesn't bother me that much, it is the rattling noise it lets off that really makes me wanna punch an infant.
Dane Cook FTW!!!

no more Dane Cook quotes for you!

Dane Cook is the shiznit, don't ever diss him or I will have to stab you in the jaw.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.