Bluetooth Device

sdpadresfan1988
10+ year member

Does anyone know where I can find a bluetooth device that I can use with my Motorola razzor? I don't mean the little headset, but one where I can wire into my pionner screen so when i'm listening to my music, my music will mute and I can answer the call through the device? Kinda like a little mircophone.

http://www.parrot.biz/usa/index.php

I have a Parrot CK3100 LCD if anyone is interested. These products are meant to be wired into a factory system using high level input/output. Since an aftermarket system like mine consists of high power amps and low level inputs, I modified my 3100 and turned the high level in/outs to low level (soldered on some RCA pigtails). Worked great. There is a mute wire you connect to the radio so when you get a call, it will mute the radio for you.

Its pretty nice and simple. I am using a TomTom portable NAVI unit that has bluetooth built in, so I have no use for the Parrot. Its missing some hardware, but most of the stuff is there and it works great. If anyone wants it, make me an offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.