Zv5 15s or btl neo 15s

i thought only the first batch or so of Zv4's was china built.

also i thought he was trying to bring the X to usa assembled but idk if it ever happened.

You will see plenty of DD Zs used in EMMA SQ cars. They go way harder then we do. You do know it can be built to do anything?
My mille sub is more than enough for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

My mille sub is more than enough for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I'm happy with whatever. They great part about having processing is I can make anything do what I want.

I'll get another DD woofer one day but it's not top on the list. First thing is covering every square inch of the car in soundskins. That's adding up to a hefty bill

I'm happy with whatever. They great part about having processing is I can make anything do what I want. I'll get another DD woofer one day but it's not top on the list. First thing is covering every square inch of the car in soundskins. That's adding up to a hefty bill
You can't reproduce a chopper landing..

Get To The Choppa

My hst12mkll was built here by Nick, have the vid to prove it, or you can check youtube for his build/test vids. Why wouldn't the zv5 be built here as well? Or is the hst chinese crud as well? Not trying to be argumentative serious questions, mind you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.