Freaking finally. I think I got it

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
I think I finally got it laid out just how I want it. Tune to how I want. Its a squeeze I think the headaches over. What are you guys think.
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/jjzickowski1/20170708_135302_zpsdafrqr3v.jpg' alt='20170708_135302_zpsdafrqr3v.jpg'>

}[/img]

You married to that round port? The end of the port being so close to the sides is not optimum.
On the inside? I was going to twist the port counterclockwise just a bit.. to point that inner flare towards the corner little bit. So the opening is not that's close to the wall

Be better off running a single sub set up in that amount of space.You ever make a real Peanut and Jelly sandwich??You know when you like put too much Jelly/Jam on the sandwich and it oozes out the sides and makes a fkn mess??Or try filling a bowl full of left overs, and placing a lid and it all falls on the sides of the bowl making a fkn mess??This is like trying to shove a pair of 18s in a Smart Car???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif:awesome:

Be better off running a single sub set up in that amount of space.You ever make a real Peanut and Jelly sandwich??You know when you like put too much Jelly/Jam on the sandwich and it oozes out the sides and makes a fkn mess??Or try filling a bowl full of left overs, and placing a lid and it all falls on the sides of the bowl making a fkn mess??This is like trying to shove a pair of 18s in a Smart Car???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif:awesome:
It's 4.5 cubes after displacements.. that's optimal for two icon 12s...as far as 2 12s on 3k in a bug... I always go full retard. That's my secret dawg

It's 4.5 cubes after displacements.. that's optimal for two icon 12s...as far as 2 12s on 3k in a bug... I always go full retard. That's my secret dawg
Well..Best of luck..Sure looked like 2.6-3 cu ft..Iran 4.0@32htz on a pair of HDS310s and did just fine on 1700 rms

I can't run the port on the side the way the box fits in the back of the car. the port would be right up against the side of the car.. what if I were to move the port to the one side. Then the inside port opening would be closer to the middle of the subs? Would that be a better option

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
My63bug
Vacaville ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from