SOLD Zuki 6 Channel Goodness - Pure SQ

stereo_luver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an almost BNIB (well no box since Patrick doesn't supply boxes with these) Zuki 6 Channel rated at (Zuki) 3wpc. Seperate power sections / supplies for channels A, B, C, D then E&F. FORGET the 3wpc and read some reviews. Pure class AB with provisions to do 3-way active off the amp. No noise floor like the class D amps. Pure SQ. I paid $375 shipped so I want $375 and shipping. I have new Zuki amps being built for competition only. Keep in mind that the 3wpc actually means 85-90wpc of clean power....closer to 100-125wpc @ 14.4 volts.

Chuck

Zuki

P8160164.jpg

1104101702.jpg

Mystery.jpg

0804101415-00.jpg

cleaner shot of the crossover settings?

i wanna see if the bandpass middle channels will do 400hz - 5khz...and what slopes? 12 or 18?

and how high does the input sensitivity go up to?

i really don't want to be a bother and that amp looks like it should be in my car lol, but you kinda made a lil mistake on your price quote. if you say 375 shipped that means the buyer pays 375 and you eat the cost of shipping, if you say 375 and shipping (which is what u want) the buyer pays 375+ shipping. just thought i'd clear it up. man i wish i had extra 375 GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.