SOLD kx2500.1 $300!!!!

eutechnyx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Im selling my kx2500.1 to fund for my new build. Heres the deal and the reason its so cheap,the rca side of the amplifier was damaged during shipping from the person I purchased it from so the rca wire is soldered directly to the board and silicone around it so it doesnt get pulled out or broken. The subwoofer bass boost controller is also hard wired onto the board. So visually its about a 5,it isnt pretty but the amp does work 100% perfect and the modifications do NOT effect the sound quality or output,I am willing to let you listen to it before i pull it out if someone is interested,I can get pics of the outside of the amp but not the actual inside of the repair job because its still mounted and not the easiest location to take the cover off. I have the fan plugged into the amplifier to always stay on so it doesnt get hot like most do,and I have always ran this amp with proper voltage never let it drop past 11.8. I have people in the truck club im in that can vouche that the amplifier is in 100% working condition. I am not willing to take any less than $300 for it,and the item is located in orlando FL ,thanks alot. Also just to add amp was purchased from BassAddictJ and he can vouch that all repairs didnt hurt the performance of this beast!! Willing to do shipping but unsure if I have a box to ship it in.

Thanks dude,hoping to get rid of it this week,got a box and some subs that need built lol. I will do 300+ shipping just gotta find a box because i **** sure dont want it to get damaged during shipping!

This is my old amp. I did the soldering jobs and never let it see under 12v in my installs. Ive met the seller and Im sure he took just as good care of it after he got it from me.

For the asking price, you cannot get any better quality 2.5kw. You will not be dissappointed.

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

eutechnyx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
eutechnyx
florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date