Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...

Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562803-12-custom-built-dd-95g-series-ti-basket-dual-leads-direct-leads-cf-cap-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

/\l

This! I don't care that you scammed me and didn't tell me about the marks on the surround but by your carelessness you chose to leave screws in the box shipped. That is in no way my fault.

Please step up and be a man and deal with your problem insted of running away and ignoring it like a child. I Garentee this will catch up to you in the end one way or another
this was your first message to him? still no date when you received and date of first message to him. just want to make sure this didnt happen when you were installing them etc. he could say you did that. not saying thats the case...

I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...
Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562803-12-custom-built-dd-95g-series-ti-basket-dual-leads-direct-leads-cf-cap-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that

For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night

This is ridiculous. There is soo minimal damage and you are acting like you got two lemons. For all we know you tried installing them and those two marks are from slips with a screw driver. We have kind of one side of the story and that will never be enough. Waiting this long makes me think that other than the scuffing on the surround the other two marks were your fault.

wow i read that thread and if you have pms of him messaging you like that before he even got the subs that would likely be case closed unless he can provide pics/video like you asked for. then its a...accidents happen thing and im sure it can be resolved.

Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him shit for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?

Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "very good condition" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him shit for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?
i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?

this captain jack is a moron.. send zeus and paypal pictures.. give us your pms and emails.. fuck is it that hard to remail to the paypal address you sent money too?

i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?
I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.

Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that
For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night
Wait, so did you send the money as a gift? If you did you might have a problem getting your money back....

Cmon guys. Just come to a resolution. Zeus if you left loose screws in the box , then it is highly possible it could have happened. Sometimes those **** screws stick where you cant see them . As a honest seller if you recall you left them in , then make it right with the new surrounds at less than e-bay price.

In all honesty Zeus has been mature about the situation. You have had his email since day 1 when you sent him the money. EMAIL IS PAYPAL ADDY like he has been redundantly saying.

Captain Jack, You are stalking/harassing him by the sounds of it . I would not give you my number either. Your multiple repetitive posts of the surrounds and asking him his phone number and e-mail (when you have had it all along), all those weird posts about rocks in the box and address changing etc.. is borderline creeper status brah. Next thing he knows there will be a **** rabbit cooking on his stove, you in the livingroom in a garterbelt with red fishnets, smoking a virgina slim. Who the eff wants that? Relax Jack.

Here's how the deal went to trash and how this guy was acting and trying to got me...

I haver a few more just in case you missed the thread I linked.

8E68CD93-A7E8-4FEB-9A40-48AD54C9EDB9-284-000000236DEC9B0A.jpg

DF32B0CA-06D0-4802-AEBC-37C9A91B24FA-284-00000023651AE154.jpg

15F8B80E-F178-4AC8-99D7-85CA816F4895-284-000000235D58AAC5.jpg

996DA199-F100-479A-A973-0BC7CC6747C1-284-00000023561BBC03.jpg

48647E68-E646-4F07-A8B3-1B9C33F94F4D-284-00000023067D2DEE.jpg

3140EC85-5C6E-478B-814E-94F6F4C19C62-284-00000022FCE8A4E2.jpg

7A6E17D5-5093-44F0-A36E-84CA000E4FDF-284-00000022F31B52B4.jpg

C03A786B-CDA2-4CF2-85B7-97E1ED69CA29-284-00000022E40AC532.jpg

You never gift $ bro. I would make a claim with your credit card company or bank. He knew paypal would do nothing but still wanted you to go through them to resolve this. It is obvious he is a pos, and I will avoid him like skar. Hope things work out for you.

I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.
But the OP said that it isn't the scuffs he is upset about, it's the marks that the alledged "screws" that were left in the box left in the surround. If he had made a recording (as requested by Zeus) of himself unboxing the subs and immediately noticing the damage AND the loose screws he would have an airtight case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies