Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

Stop posting pictures of the damn surround!! JESUS. We get it!!
Post PM conversations, texts, emails, LINK TO THE PURCHASE THREAD, etc.

God damn..
Well as you can see from the original fs thred the subs surround is diffrent than when he sold it to me, obviously I am going to take a bunch of pics of the part that I have a problem with. The surround

Guys were gonna be here all night better get your popcorn and sodas ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Original thred
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

And this pisses me off even more, the surround I was going to buy he even has for sale. But yet he still refuses to work anything out.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/566729-jl-audio-audio-w7-12-13-5-sorrounds-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Am I really the only one who thinks this guy is ripping me off? Or is this just a normal thing from "trusted sellers"

I can see the scuffs in his original thread of the ones you kept posting over and over again?

Did you pay with Paypal? If you did and the item is damaged or was never delivered, you can file a claim or chargeback... I am not siding with anyone, just saying cos alot of people are unaware of this.

I dont know why but this thread made me laugh.

I hope it works out for you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Glad it's funny to you, do you have $580? Ill sell you the subs the way they are right now. Chances are you dont. I would never have got them if I knew they looked like this

Did you pay with Paypal? If you did and the item is damaged or was never delivered, you can file a claim or chargeback... I am not siding with anyone, just saying cos alot of people are unaware of this.
It's more to get the guys attentions so he can actually take action for his mistake. If it comes to it I have no problem calling the credit card company and letting them know I did not recive EXACTILLY what I purchased along with the original pics and mine.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off I'm just trying to get what I paid for not damage goods. He is the one choosing to make this a HUGE deal by not talking to me

I am just trying to handle this before I have to involve PayPal or my credit card company for a refund.

if there were scuffs then he shouldn't have described them as "in perfect condition" and then take a pic of the scuffs away from the camera lol
agree should have been in the description and pics of the issues. op should of seen them as i noticed them right away. likely he bought the surrounds to replace them but never got around to it.

The scuffs arnt what I'm upset about. Yea he could have taken better pics but the marks from the screws are a big deal to me

It's really funny when you actually read what I am complaining about I never said scuffs are what's wrong it's the marks for lose screw in the packaging

It's not hard. I payed him. He packaged the subs himself with no insurance. He left screws INSIDE the box with the subs. Well guess what look at the pics the screw marks In the surround is what I have a problem with .

if there were scuffs then he shouldn't have described them as "in perfect condition" and then take a pic of the scuffs away from the camera lol
Dragnix are you debating on banning the seller? I agree, it should have not been mentioned anywhere about perfect conditon and also improper packaging IS the sellers fault....

agree should have been in the description and pics of the issues. op should of seen them as i noticed them right away. likely he bought the surrounds to replace them but never got around to it.
Thank you! He knew they where not I. Good condition but need mentioned it. Whatever, who cares that's not what I'm upset about

I'm upset since he left screws IN the package causing the marks in the surround. The first 3 pics are just to show you the guy never mentioned any marks on the surround when they are clearly there

ok so when did you contact him of the issue? give us date you received them and post up your first message to him after your got them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies