Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

Sooooooooooooo what happened when you contacted him more details. Yes we see a damaged surround we get it . You would make a trash lawyer . Plead your case then show proof

exactly, maybe start writing something
Not muh to write except a crazy story of how I asked him for these by Christmas, he didn't. Then I got them like this and he won't talk to me. That's the basic story. There is a bunch more but the main thing is I got the subs in diffrent conditions then when he sent them and now he won't even talk to me.

A little bogus if you ask me exspecislly from someone I thought was a trusted seller

Just play it for a while, its like wrinkles in a shirt, those wrinkles will just fall out
I don't think they will just come out unfortunately, they where smashed up against a piece of wood and shoved in there very hard. It is almost threw the surround.

That is also besides the point, I did not pay for they to look like this

How long have you had the subs, and when did you contact the seller?
Had them for a while now trying to get in touch with the seller but he wants no part of fixing this problem. All I asked for is $100 back to fix the surrounds but he just denied that when I reported it to PayPal

Sooooooooooooo what happened when you contacted him more details. Yes we see a damaged surround we get it . You would make a trash lawyer . Plead your case then show proof

Well you see I have a bunch of pms that has ignored. So ill show you the pics since that's the "proof" and that seems to be what you care about around here. Like I said maybe he will chime in on this to ACTUALLY take care of his problem.

As for your lawyer comment it might come to a civil lawsuit, I have done nothing wrong but try to rectify the situation. He simple thinks it will go away by itself and he is mistaken if he thinks that

The worst beware thread I've ever seen. 2 pages and I still have no clue what happened apart from a scuffed surround.

Well hopefully you guys get it worked out...
I really wish we could, I purchased the subs since I wanted them. I still do but I see no reason to pay for something that is diffrent from what I was shown I was buying

Stop posting pictures of the damn surround!! JESUS. We get it!!

Post PM conversations, texts, emails, LINK TO THE PURCHASE THREAD, etc.

God damn..

your just now trying to contact him and you got the subs in jan? whats the date received and date of your first attempt to contact him?

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Stop posting pictures of the damn surround!! JESUS. We get it!!
Post PM conversations, texts, emails, LINK TO THE PURCHASE THREAD, etc.

God damn..
this

Link purchase thread and any pms
Original thred

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

And this pisses me off even more, the surround I was going to buy he even has for sale. But yet he still refuses to work anything out.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/566729-jl-audio-audio-w7-12-13-5-sorrounds-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html

Am I really the only one who thinks this guy is ripping me off? Or is this just a normal thing from "trusted sellers"

Its Just so I could get a couple diffrent angles of what the surround looks like, my bad for showing people like you about what they should tell buyers about before they sell something rather than trying to hide it and not mention it
... Dude I've had w7s it's just a wrinkle from packaging it will come out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies