Zapco's AG line

cooldudejz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N.H.
can anyone tell me how good this line of amplifiers were. i am looking at the AG750. i just want to know how these compare to their new lines, since it is a discontinued model. on the website it claims to have a a damping factor of >1000@4 ohms, how true is this.

Zapco have always made great amps. They are up there with the very best. They are reliable and put out lots of good, clean power.

AG line is good and Zapco's damping factor, like US Amps, has always been high.

Get one, you wont regret it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No I am not but would it make it better? Do you know where to get some local (symbilinks) PM me plz as i do not want to jack this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.