Go with US Amps IS-2150 or AX600?

Participant count
  • Participant list

orangeblast
10+ year member

Looking to buy some CDT ES620's and they have an RMS of 180. Would like to meet that with some beef...figured the IS-2150 or the AX600.

IS-2150 = 200x2@4ohm

AX600 = 190x2 @4ohm

I know its not much of a difference here, but that exactly my question. What are the differences between the IS and AX lines??

which one is better...looking for SQ of course.

of course the AX line will be better lol thats like TRU quality right there.

the IS line is the budget entry level amp, and costs significantly less than the ax line. and i mean SIGNIFICANTLY, however much better quality than any thing directed out there. i say if you have the money go with the AX600

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

orangeblast

10+ year member
orangeblast
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from