Zapco AG 650 6 channel Amplifier priced to sell!

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Item(s) for Sale:

Hey Guys we got this via our trade in program. great amp that really just speaks for its self.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Is in good condition with minor scratches. (see pictures)

Specs:

Total Power (14.4V @ 1kHz) Power

Dynamic (4Ω mono) 540 watts

Rated Power / Channel T.H.D.+N

50 watts x 6 @ 4Ω

104 watts x 6 @ 2Ω .2%

Max Power 90 watts x 4 @ 2Ω

175 watts x 2 @ 1Ω .2%

Frequency Response 20 — 20kHz, + 0 / - .5dB

S/N Ratio > 95dB

Transient Distortion (4Ω, 40W)

Slew Rate > 23 V/μS

Damping Factor > 160 @ 4Ω

Input Sensitivity

Balanced (DIN) 500mV — 5V

Unbalanced (RCA) 250mV — 2.5V

Separation > 60dB

Max. Current Requirements 80 Amps @ 540 watts

Idle Current 1.72 Amps

Dimensions 32.5”L x 7.5”W x 1.95”H

Price:

$275 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, if it doesnt sell I think I am going to keep it for myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Alright, well either he decided to keep it (which I don't blame him for doing) or he sold it. I used to own one of these bad boys, I kick myself every time I think about getting rid of it...just incredible amplifiers.

Alright, well either he decided to keep it (which I don't blame him for doing) or he sold it. I used to own one of these bad boys, I kick myself every time I think about getting rid of it...just incredible amplifiers.
I totally know what you mean. I regret selling mine too.

Hey nate,why is there one in your sig.?
Because I bought this one!!!! I was actually going to contact you and see if you could help me with wiring up my front stage to it. I have a set of comps that I'd like to run active and a set of 6x9s I want to run in the front doors as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.